[c-nsp] EIGRP potentially silly question...

quinn snyder snyderq at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 00:53:56 EST 2014

something like pfr[0] may be useful in this instance, assuming the kit can run it.
on newer kit, pfr-v2 is much less sucky than the pfr of old.

q.

[0] http://docwiki.cisco.com/wiki/PfR:Solutions:BasicLoadBalancing#PfR_Features_that_Enable_Load_Balancing

-= sent via ipad. please excuse brevity, spelling, and grammar =-