[c-nsp] Management VLAN and Bridge Domain on ME3600 Switch

Sikandar Ali sikandar at hotmail.co.uk
Sun Mar 16 15:03:53 EDT 2014

Hi Adam
Thanks for the reply. It's much appreciated.

Just few questions:

1. As you can see from my config I am doing double tagging as well but difference is you are doing pop2 instead of pop1.I just would like to ask what would be the benefit of doing pop2 on the port facing service provider?

2. I tried configuring exactly the same configuration for management VLAN as well but again the difference was I didn't do pop2. I am bit puzzled why it didn't work with pop1 which is essentially taking the outer tag off and IP address is configured on the second VLAN so in theory it should work

I will give it a go to your config and get back to you.

Many Thanks

Sikandar

Sent from my iPhone