[c-nsp] N7K ACI Support

Andy Bourges andy-lists at bourges.de
Tue Mar 18 05:40:58 EDT 2014

Hi,

On Tuesday 18 March 2014 08:57:18 salman sadiq wrote:
>              We are finalizing our data-center design but the announcement
> of N9k has put us in a fix. Although ACI enabled LPs are still not
> available but the question remains whether to go for the tried and tested
> N7k series or wait for the ACI capable N9K. Could anyone please comment on
> the availability of ACI support on the 7700 platform? Any recommended
> readings explaining the road map if it is going to be available at all?

...at ciscolive in milan they stated that only n9k will (currently) support ACI. Nexus 7k/6k/5k will
go for DFA :( This was one of the most irritating things at cisco-live - no clear strategy for the
new datacenter, but competing ACI and DFA :(

DFA looked to be a bit closer than ACI, though...

regards,

Andreas