[c-nsp] shaper in policy-map is not taken into account

Velimir Filipov vfilipov at evolink.com
Wed Mar 19 11:45:36 EDT 2014

Martin,

Here its how it works.

All the traffic entering class INGRESS-TRAFFIC-CLASS is shaped at 19 Mbps.
Once it's shaped, you recall another service policy (child policy) which once again do some action to the packets.

So in your case, the bandwidth of 19 Mbps of class INGRESS-TRAFFIC-CLASS is shared among the 2 classes in the child policy - VOIP-INGRESS-TRAFFIC-CLASS and class-default

About your second question, you got it right.

Cheers.

>>> Martin