[c-nsp] X6708-10G-3C compatible with 7604 chassis?

Lobo lobotiger at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 15:44:22 EDT 2014

Hey everyone.  Looking for some assistance or if anyone has had any
experience with the WS-X6708-10G-3C line card.  We're trying to use this
particular card in our 7604 chassis which has the RSP720-3CXL-10GE
processor and 2700W DC power supply.  However, we get errors and the
card does not get power to it and in other cases it says there is not
enough cooling for it.  Should this card work in this particular setup?
The only other card we have in the chassis is the X6724-SFP which is
functioning fine.

Thanks.

Jose