[c-nsp] X6708-10G-3C compatible with 7604 chassis?

Lobo lobotiger at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 08:15:58 EDT 2014

Even though the cards are not completely compatible for totals # of
routes (3C vs 3CXL) the system should default to the lowest card but I
would think that it would still power up the card and let it function
normally.

We're going to see about getting a 3CXL version of the 10G line card but
the cooling issue has us concerned as well.  There appears to only be
one version of the fan module for the 7604 so would that mean that you
would need a 7606 as a minimum to provide enough cooling???

Jose