[c-nsp] X6708-10G-3C compatible with 7604 chassis?

Lobo lobotiger at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 09:49:30 EDT 2014

Agreed.  But even after a reboot, the chassis is still not allowing this
6708 card to come up because it complains about insufficient cooling.

This is pretty annoying as their documentation shows that the 7604 is
compatible with this card but now we're starting to wonder if that's
truly the case.

Jose