[c-nsp] X6708-10G-3C compatible with 7604 chassis?

Tim Durack tdurack at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 11:43:41 EDT 2014

Nor I, until one of my techs enlightened me :-)

According to our testing, if the switch says Full/Variable, you need to set
it to the Variable mode to get full cooling:

Note: on another FAN-MOD-4HS fan-tray the positions of the switch are
labeled "VARIABLE" and "FULL". The switch should be put in the "VARIABLE"
position.

Tim:>