[c-nsp] ASR1001 tracelogs

Pete Lumbis alumbis at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 18:44:58 EDT 2014

Although it doesn't really help with Rancid, you can manually clean up (or
configure an EEM script to do it for you)
http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/routers/asr1000/operations/guide/asr1000ops/performing_file_system_cleanups.html

The caveat with cleaning up the tracelogs aggressively would be if they
were needed to help troubleshoot a TAC case. Not common, but frustrating to
not have when dealing with a high priority RCA issue.

-Pete