[c-nsp] 6504-E IOS SSH/memory issues

Gustav UHLANDER gustav.ulander at steria.se
Mon Mar 24 15:02:25 EDT 2014

Hello.

Nop but an old image.
Ran it through TAC and they advised to upgrade memory.
It was apparently expected behavior with only 4 Gb of ram and 2 full IPV4 feeds and 2 full IPV6 feeds.

Bästa hälsningar / Best regards,

Gustav Uhlander
Senior Communication & Infrastructure Engineer

Steria AB
Kungsbron 13
Box 169
SE-101 23  Stockholm