[c-nsp] IOS XR on ASR9001: Some LDP on Interfaces stuck in xmit

Vitkovský Adam adam.vitkovsky at swan.sk
Thu Mar 27 04:47:20 EDT 2014

> > Yeah sometimes when feature is enabled on an interface in SW it is not
> > propagated to the HW There's a command that displays enabled features
> > on a particular interface to check that out
>
> That sounds incredibly evil. Do you happen to know that command by heart?
> Else, I will put it on my bucket list to find out ASAP...

Finally got some time to look for the command:

sh uidb data loc 0/0/CPU0 Te0/0/0/0 ?
  egress         Egress Data
  extension      Extension Data
  ing-extension  Ingress Extension Data
  ingress        Ingress Data

The "MPLS Enable" flag in particular can be found in the output of the cmd. with "ingress" keyword.

I think it's good that such commands do exist, XR and ME3600 with sdcli, are very well equipped for deep HW troubleshooting they are just lacking the documentation to these tools.

adam