[c-nsp] Packet Lost on interface Loopback

dol meun dol.meun at gmail.com
Fri May 2 23:13:10 EDT 2014

Dear All,

Has anyone used to meet the problem of packet lost on interface loopback
for IPv4 and IPv6 is has no problem in Cisco CISCO7606-S. CPU process is
normal 5% to 10%. but we have found the logging "
%MLSCEF-SP-4-FIB_EXCEPTION_THRESHOLD: Hardware CEF entry usage is at 95%
capacity for MPLS protocol." but I am not sure it related to the packet
lost on the  loopback interface or not. For the ping to the other interface
in that router it works fine and traffic pass-through that router also fine.

Pleas help if anyone know that root of that problem.

Best Regards,
Dol