[c-nsp] Replacing 3750X stack

Sun May 11 14:03:42 EDT 2014

We are not in a service provider network, however we have been using  Nexus 5500 switches for high speed Layer 2 locations throughout out campus.  They are about the same price (a little cheaper looking at 32 port models) and I'm finding I like the Nexus platform much more.  There are some differences between IOS-XE and NX-OS however I have found the flexibility of NX-OS to be a huge advantage.  We run the 5500's back to our 7k core for layer 3 and we are using VDC for zone isolation on the 7k's.

Thanks,
Blake