[c-nsp] Securing multicast

Dumitru Ciobarcianu cisco-nsp at lnx.ro
Fri May 16 05:03:29 EDT 2014

Hi,

As far as I know igmp-ac or mld-auth never took off.

Yes, conditional access is used mainly in video application but not
limited to.

If your application does not support conditional access you will need to
separate the different clients into different vlans or use igmp filters
on the switch ports.

Dumitru