[c-nsp] Netflow analysis tools?

Scott Granados scott at granados-llc.net
Fri May 16 10:15:35 EDT 2014

Good morning,
	I’m starting to work with Net Flow data and am looking for both good background documentation to get more familiar and suggestions for an analyzer.  I already have data collection working so I’m looking for suggestions for something to turn that data in to something meaningful, preferably open source or paid with a trial period to evaluate.  Are there any tools that run on the Mac that anyone would suggest for processing the nfcapd files or something with a web front end I can install in a *nix environment.  Any general documentation or specific tool recommendations would be most welcome.

Thank you

Scott