[c-nsp] Netflow analysis tools?

Eric Van Tol eric at atlantech.net
Mon May 19 14:59:40 EDT 2014

Let me clarify: I have no solid evidence that they do not plan to support IPv6 for NTA.  Their other products are IPv6-compatible, it's just that the Netflow module cannot parse IPv6 addresses in the PDUs.  Why this is still the case in 2014, I am not sure.  I can only assume that they do not plan on introducing this feature anytime soon, as they have historically been driven by their enterprise customers, which don't give a damn about IPv6, unfortunately. :-/

-evt