[c-nsp] Billing per Mb (Large ISPs)

McDonald Richards korensky at gmail.com
Fri May 23 05:43:22 EDT 2014

ISG with sessions based on service policy.

Lots of info on CCO but it is by no means a simple turnkey solution. Be prepared to test, test and test more.

You can set accounting policy and method lists and build a credit/debit style system where you account for free traffic to a separate instance then credit that usage back.