[c-nsp] IOS XR SFP DOM in SNMP

Steve Colam sjc at eng.gxn.net
Tue May 27 10:09:49 EDT 2014

Folks,

This is what we got back from TAC Thu, 6 Feb 2014:

---
Thank you for update.  Here is what I found:

this is day 1 behavior (always was there), it's a known issue which is tracked by bug CSCuh86588.
the fix is being tested and will be included in 520 release, which is due in mid-June 2014.
workaround, as you've already found, is to use CLI to capture tx/rx dBm values.

Please, let me know if this clarifies.

Regards
---

We did discover there is an internal SMU, but couldn't for love or money get a copy of it out of TAC.

For ref, our SR is 629053585.  If anyone else has this problem and would be prepared to
share their SR then please do sent me a copy so I can poke our SE team.

Steve