[c-nsp] MPLS-TE on ME3600

Aaron aaron1 at gvtc.com
Tue Nov 18 08:36:50 EST 2014

I have what I believe is a MPLS TE config between an me3600 and asr9k.

When I no shut the tunnel interface (bring the tunnel up) on the ME3600,
routing breaks to subnets located on me3600 in vrf "one".  If I shut the
tunnel interface on the asr9k, routing to me3600 subnets is still broken ,
but when I shut the tunnel interface on the me3600, routing is restored.  It
seems that the packets entering the tunnel at the me3600 is where the
problem is, but that's just me guessing at this point.

Is there something I should look for as to why this is occurring ?   .or can
I copy/paste some output to you all so you can help me determine why this is
occurring?

Thanks

Aaron