[c-nsp] ASR vs 6807

Simon Lockhart simon at slimey.org
Thu Nov 27 06:10:47 EST 2014

In simple terms (and I apologise if this is fixed in Sup2T, as most of my
experience has been on the Sup720), with the 6500/6800 platform, you can only
do port-to-port or subint-to-subint VPWS, but not port-to-subint (which you can
on the more capable boxes, or with the ES cards on the 6500/6800).

Simon

--
Simon Lockhart |   * Server Co-location * ADSL * Domain Registration *
   Director    |  * Domain & Web Hosting * Connectivity * Consultancy *