[c-nsp] ASR vs 6807

Andrew Miehs andrew at 2sheds.de
Thu Nov 27 06:39:03 EST 2014

The 6800 is a l3 switch. The ASR9k is a full blown router.

If you need to connect to non Ethernet circuits you will need a router. If you want real qos you will need a router.

How far are the DCs apart?

Inter dc l2 is never a great idea if it can be avoided.

You may also want to look at the qfx51000

Sent from a mobile device