[c-nsp] Single core fibre question

Jared Mauch jared at puck.nether.net
Sat Nov 29 16:06:38 EST 2014

Do you mean single strand of fiber? If so many people make and sell these bx/bi-di optics for both 1 and 10G. Keep in mind there are two types up vs down and note the frequencies and transmit power for these as there are 10/20/40 and 80km varieties out there.

Of course make sure you have spares etc.

- jared