[c-nsp] BGP route filtering question about upstreams

Mark Tinka mark.tinka at seacom.mu
Wed Oct 8 02:51:08 EDT 2014

On Tuesday, October 07, 2014 07:41:08 PM Andrew (Andy)
Ashley wrote:

> Could be an option but I’m guessing that AS100 will then
> only have a partial table from AS200?

Which works out fine, since you say AS100 prefers the full
table from AS300, and does not prefer AS200 for the same.

I feel we're going round in circles :-).

> That would be nice, but neither offers communities..

That sucks... not because the upstreams don't offer
communities, but that it limits AS100's options.

Mark.