[c-nsp] CEM unusable on ME-3600X-24CX with 15.3.3.S4

Vitkovský Adam adam.vitkovsky at swan.sk
Sat Oct 11 06:42:50 EDT 2014

It would be sooo great if CISCO would reveal the documentation related to the HW show commands so that we could check whether the HW is programed correctly ourselves.
That way we could open up a TAC case pinpointing the issue so it could be sent to developers right away and we would not need to go through the obligatory pain of initial introductions to TAC engineers which consumes from one to three hours in a webex session where one can't do any other work. Then we need to wait for the developers to send us the HW show commands.

The best would be to get full documentation to sdcli as well so we would be able to confirm the bug by fixing it temporarily on our own but of course that would allow us the full control over the chases (e.g. to carve up the TCAM as we which) so that's not going to happen.
But at least the documentation to the show commands would be greatly appreciated.

adam