[c-nsp] xconnect problem between C7606

Holger L cisco at entrap.de
Wed Oct 15 10:14:57 EDT 2014

On Wed, October 15, 2014 15:47, jure brkljacic wrote:
> Is this service policies a dummy one,permiting everything?
>
> Can you be pleaae so kind and share the service policy configuration.

policy-map IN-10MB
 class class-default
  police cir 10000000
policy-map OUT-10MB
 class class-default
  shape average 11000000

interface GigabitEthernet4/17
 service instance 98 ethernet 98
  service-policy input IN-10MB
  service-policy output OUT-10MB

interface GigabitEthernet4/19
 service instance 98 ethernet 98
  service-policy input IN-10MB
  service-policy output OUT-10MB

After configuring this policies IPv6 is working again. Anyway, I just had
a webex with TAC regarding this issue and they think some of our network
controllers might be broken. On the 76-ES+T-40G are 4 network controllers
connected to 10 ports each. After moving our setup to the last controller,
IPv6 was able to pass. Yours might be broken too..

Bye,
Holger