[c-nsp] xconnect problem between C7606

Holger L cisco at entrap.de
Thu Oct 16 06:00:16 EDT 2014

On Thu, October 16, 2014 10:54, jure brkljacic wrote:
> Hi,
Hi Jure,

> Thanks to both of you! It`s working now.
> Additional advice nedded:
>
> ->>downgrade to working version
> ->>or to stay with this service-policy workaround (is this stable?)

It seems to be stable with 15.3.3-S2. But you should know this workaround
was discovered by us, not by cisco, thus no garantie.

As I said our Network Processor seems to be defect. You should check this
by moving your setup from NP to NP. In our case IPv6 didn't work for the
portrange 1-30 (NP 1-3), but had no problem on 31-40 (NP 4). I know it
sounds silly since 15.3.1 had no IPv6 problems, but cisco says its a
hardware defect..

> Br
> Jure

Best regards,