[c-nsp] TACACS+ server..

CiscoNSP List cisconsp_list at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 20 23:24:31 EDT 2014

Only 2 user accounts (locally) currently on each device (read access(1), and priv(15)).

Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 07:04:20 +0400
Subject: Re: [c-nsp] TACACS+ server..
From: mkkaipov at gmail.com
To: cisconsp_list at hotmail.com
CC: cisco-nsp at puck.nether.net

Hello dear.

What you use for AAA?
20 Окт 2014 г. 2:46 пользователь "CiscoNSP List" <cisconsp_list at hotmail.com> написал:
Hi Everyone,

I have a few NOC guys that I want to give "limited" access to core/edge devices....i.e. extended ping, no ability to add "switchport trunk allowed vlan x" to trunk Interface (i.e. without the "add" or "remove"), no ability to reload etc and to also record what commands they entered.

tac_plus looks to be a popular (free) choice....any other recommendations? Management via webconsole would be nice, but not necessary.

Cheers.