[c-nsp] 7301 - copper vs fibre port throughput

Tom Storey tom at snnap.net
Mon Sep 1 08:38:45 EDT 2014

The other end was a Cisco 3750 switch. Originally just a straight
copper patch, but with only 10/100 ports on the 3750 it autoneg'd at
100/full on both ends just fine

They are happy with the fibre uplink and will leave it that way. I was
hoping someone might have been aware of some kind of obvious
limitation of the copper ports or something.