[c-nsp] SFP's (Third party) for ME3600

Spyros Kakaroukas skakaroukas at rolaware.com
Tue Sep 2 02:29:59 EDT 2014

Hello,

I've got a few different 3rd party sfps on customer-facing interfaces in production. Never had any insertion/removal issues.

On 2 Sep 2014 03:16, CiscoNSP List <cisconsp_list at hotmail.com> wrote:
Hi Guys,

Getting a number of ME3600's shortly (FS version) - We had some issues with third party copper SFP's in our 4500X's (They are nearly impossible to remove, once installed) - We ended up finding the NHR "WIRE" copper SFP's to work (Being able to remove them) - Are there any such issues with the ME3600's? Or should any copper+fibre SFP "work" (Install/Remove) ok?

Cheers.