[c-nsp] SFP's (Third party) for ME3600

David Farrell dfarrell at tibus.com
Wed Sep 3 17:03:37 EDT 2014

On 02/09/2014 20:10, James Bensley wrote:
> I've used hundreads with no issues at all (with both insertion/removal
> and actual operation).
I've had a few 1000BaseT SFPs, both Cisco-branded and otherwise, where
the wee tab mechanism has broken and the 'release' isn't pushed in to
allow the SFP to slide out. I ended up having to push the 'release'
mechanism in with a screwdriver to pop the SFP out. Had to file those
SFPs in the bin.

Cheers,

David.

--

DAVID FARRELL
Technical Manager

T: +44 (0)28 9033 1122
F: +44 (0)28 9042 4709
E: dfarrell at tibus.com
W: www.tibus.com

Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/tibus

Tibus is a trading name of The Internet Business Ltd, a company limited by share capital and registered in Northern Ireland, NI31235. It is a part of UTV Media Plc.

This e-mail and any attachment may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorised to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.