[c-nsp] traceroutes via mpls network - works for on-net but not for off-net (def rt)

Aaron aaron1 at gvtc.com
Thu Sep 4 14:44:24 EDT 2014

Yes sir, I learn the def rt from my upstream provider on a pe-ce bgp connection into same vrf l3vpn that I use everywhere, and I believe it automatically is redistributed into the l3vpn as I see it show up everywhere on other pe’s.  How can I get bgp to assign a label to it so traceroutes work ?

Aaron