[c-nsp] SFP's (Third party) for ME3600

Gustav UHLANDER gustav.ulander at steria.se
Fri Sep 5 06:56:55 EDT 2014

Hello.
The feeling we have had is that mostly it's the tri-rate copper SFPs that is causing the frustration.
Same with ASR1001. Never had an issue with optical fixed rate modules though.

Bästa hälsningar / Best regards,

Gustav Uhlander
Senior Communication & Infrastructure Engineer

Steria AB
Kungsbron 13
Box 169
SE-101 23  Stockholm