[c-nsp] ASR1001 and ME3600X licensing

CiscoNSP List cisconsp_list at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 11 01:30:54 EDT 2014

Thanks Guys,

Just checked one of the ASR1001's with sh license - Assume this means it is enabled?

Index 2 Feature: advipservices
        Period left: Life time
        License Type: Permanent
        License State: Active, In Use
        License Count: Non-Counted
        License Priority: Medium

sh ver doesnt report anything regarding what licences are installed (Unlike 1921's etc, which report which technology package license is in use, whether it's permanent or not, and also what it will use next reboot)

Havent checked any of the ME's yet.