[c-nsp] IOS-XR and PBR

Lee Starnes lee.t.starnes at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 03:15:32 EDT 2014

Hi Oliver,

Since we have no default routes and all backbone links are full BGP minus
default route, I am going to assume that the second permit statement won't
work here. Would this just get specified as any since the first entry would
be matched for local netblocks and it would not go further in the ACL?
These special case customers all are fed from a single 6509 to the border
router that contains their one carrier of choice, but that border router
contains several backbone links and each border router also having links to
each other. I suspect that for simplifying this, we can match against
traffic on the link coming from that 6509 to the border router.

Thanks for the pointers.

-Lee