[c-nsp] ME3600 - SVI's + Service Instances

Vitkovský Adam adam.vitkovsky at swan.sk
Sun Sep 14 10:59:53 EDT 2014

Hi,

I'd use the service instances as it's more convenient.

interface GigabitEthernet0/3
 description dot1q trunk to agg 4948
 switchport trunk allowed vlan none <--no vlans are accepted except those specified under service instances.
 switchport mode trunk
 dampening
 mtu 9100
 load-interval 30
!
 service instance 100 ethernet
  description agg-circuit-to-end-customer-100
  encapsulation dot1q 100 <--frames with topmost tag 100 will be accepted by this service instance and the bridge domain specified below.
  rewrite ingress tag pop 1 symmetric   <--vlan interface will accept only untagged frames.
  service-policy input customer-100_in <--service policies are attached under the service instance rather than vlan int.
  service-policy output customer-100_out
  bridge-domain 100 <--this will associate the service instance with a BD 100 and vlan interface 100.

interface Vlan100
 description agg-circuit-to-end-customer-100
 bandwidth 10000
 vrf forwarding customer-100
 ip address 100.1.1.1 255.255.255.252
no ip proxy-arp