[c-nsp] I-BGP/IGP question

Wes Smith f287cd76 at opayq.com
Thu Sep 18 17:46:32 EDT 2014

Thanks everyone. This discussion confirms what we thought,  All routers in the transit path between E-BGP edge devices need to be running I-BGP. In our case, we can't do that.  Our internal routers are Cat6509 with standard sup720.  Not enough ram/tcam.
So the GRE tunnels between our EBGP edge will do the job... Thanks again