[c-nsp] Peer pointing default route to us

redscorpion69 redscorpion69 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 09:11:38 EDT 2014

This is not Cisco-centric question, but maybe you could help me out.

What is the best way to filter traffic comming in from one of our peers and
going upstream. Basically we see the peer is sending traffic to IPs we're
not announcing to them. They may very well have a default route pointing to
us as well.

Not going into fact that this is breaking peering policy rules, is there a
dynamic way to filter this on (Juniper/Cisco) ?

Regards