[c-nsp] Peer pointing default route to us

Stephen Fulton sf at lists.esoteric.ca
Mon Sep 29 21:57:26 EDT 2014

+ 1 for Nick's suggestions.  Depending on how you're receiving traffic
from the IX, filtering their MAC is an immediate way of dealing with the
issue, but you should inform the IX operators and let them deal with the
issue.  I had a similar problem arise two years ago during an
acquisition and dealt with the matter privately, and I had additional
leverage as I volunteer at the IXP in question.

-- Stephen