[c-nsp] power requirement for WS-X614E-GE-45AT in reverse POE mode

George Giannousopoulos ggiannou at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 08:16:01 EDT 2015

Hi Gert,

I have to admit your "workaround" came as a shock to me :)
I can't help you on that, but I really wonder..

Even if it eventually works, will you trust it on your production network?
Maybe it's ok for 1-2 days, but can you rely on that?
What if a POE+ injector fails?

Personally, in such an urgent, I'd try to get a redundant power supply from
another similar chassis..

--
George