[c-nsp] sip trunk to asterisk

s m sam.gh1986 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 04:39:47 EDT 2015

thank you guys for your answers.
 i have no problem if i use just one codec as you mentioned Jared. my call
hangs up when i have voice class codec with more than one codec. i trace
all debug message and think that my cisco router can not transcode codecs
to each other. so when the codec of receiving call is different with the
first priority in cisco router, cisco can not transcode it, therefore call
hangs up. do you think i am true or not??? if yes would you please tell me
how configure my router to transcode between different codecs (for example
between alaw and ulaw)? my cisco router is 2800.

thank you
SAM