[c-nsp] 3850?

Chuck Church chuckchurch at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 22:51:35 EDT 2015

Wouldn't the CAR be the reason for the drops on the interface?  For that
traffic load, a 720x with an NPE-G1 (maybe even G2) might be in your budget
and would support NF and NBAR.  Not great NBAR, since I think all the recent
development for NBAR is going in the newer trains for ISR G2 and ASRs.  The
older NBAR tends to group a lot of stuff these days in the default category,
at least for dynamic port stuff like bit torrent.  Normal port 80 and 443
stuff it'll identify, but so will NetFlow.

Chuck