[c-nsp] CSR1000v as an IPSLA probe

Gustav UHLANDER gustav.ulander at soprasteria.com
Fri Apr 10 04:33:14 EDT 2015

Yes i agree with Mack.
We usually run a 2901 or 2911 for these purposes.
Works like a charm. :)

Gustav UHLANDER
Senior Communication & Infrastructure Engineer

Sopra Steria
Kungsbron 13
Box 169
SE-101 23 Stockholm - Sweden
Phone: +46 8 622 42 00 - Mobile: +46 70 962 71 03
gustav.ulander at soprasteria.com www.soprasteria.se
The content of this message may be confidential, legally privileged and protected by law. Unauthorized use, copying or disclosure of any of it may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender and remove it from your system. While attachments to this e-mail are checked for viruses, we do not accept any liability for any damage sustained by viruses.
Before printing, think about the environment.