[c-nsp] Alternate to TOR (4948)

Gustav UHLANDER gustav.ulander at soprasteria.com
Wed Apr 15 04:29:29 EDT 2015

Hello.
Yes we are using Nexus 3048 for TOR when 10 Ge isn't necessary so that is the direct replacement for our 4948E TOR switches.
We are generally very pleased with them both price, feature and performance wise.
However these are getting rather old now so we are woundering if they are being EOLed soon.

//Gustav.