[c-nsp] One Cat6k/Sup2T is software switching, its identical partner is not

Saku Ytti saku at ytti.fi
Sat Apr 18 13:47:45 EDT 2015

On (2015-04-18 17:33 +0200), Jeroen van Ingen wrote:

Hey,

> I mentioned this to TAC but the response was that that couldn't be related.
> My question about what sort of changes were made or could have been made in
> those revisions wasn't answered though. Did you ever hear details about
> differences in hw revisions?

Try http://tools.cisco.com/emco/pcnclei/prsc/pcnSearchEntry.do

Kudos to Cisco for being this open/professional about product changes. I
remember back in GSR E2 time being confused about two revisions of a card,
read PCN and older card was affected by 'packet of death', opted out from
sourcing those cards.

--
  ++ytti