[c-nsp] ASR903 AToM

Mohammad Khalil eng_mssk at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 20 05:13:06 EDT 2015

Hi
You mean VFI without BGP peering?

From: ggiannou at gmail.com
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2015 19:11:12 +0300
Subject: Re: [c-nsp] ASR903 AToM
To: eng_mssk at hotmail.com
CC: adam.vitkovsky at gamma.co.uk; cisco-nsp at puck.nether.net

oops.. my mistake..
You need to configure l2vpn vfi instead of l2vpn xconnectTake a look at http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/ios-xml/ios/mp_l2_vpns/configuration/xe-3s/asr903/mp-l2-vpns-xe-3s-asr903-book/mp-vpls.html
On Sun, Apr 19, 2015 at 6:41 PM, Mohammad Khalil <eng_mssk at hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi when i configure the l2vpn xconnect context i cannot bind the service instance 1

From: ggiannou at gmail.com
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2015 18:04:09 +0300
To: eng_mssk at hotmail.com
CC: adam.vitkovsky at gamma.co.uk; cisco-nsp at puck.nether.net

Hi,
I'd use the following config for the service instances and the L2VPNI guess you can't use the service instance in the L2VPN, because of the bridge-domain command inside the service instance.
service instance 1 ethernet  encapsulation dot1q 100,200,300  rewrite ingress tag pop 1 symmetric
l2vpn xconnect context L2VPNmember GigabitEthernet0/0/0 service instance 1member GigabitEthernet0/1/0 service instance 1member pseudowire 20
Maybe the trunk keyword in the service instance plays some role..

--George