[c-nsp] One Cat6k/Sup2T is software switching, its identical partner is not

Matthew Huff mhuff at ox.com
Mon Apr 20 10:06:46 EDT 2015

Haven't followed this thread too carefully, so I apologize if I duplicated anyone's suggestion:

Have you checked for:

1) Are these systems setup for NHRP (hsrp, glbp, vrrp)? If so, is the box that is having the issue the active node?
2) Are you running PIM? Is this box the DR?
3) Have you checked to see if there is traffic headed to the box, rather than through it that is causing the issue?

----
Matthew Huff             | 1 Manhattanville Rd
Director of Operations   | Purchase, NY 10577
OTA Management LLC       | Phone: 914-460-4039