[c-nsp] 2 x "new" ME3600's, 1 fails to reach one PE only in VRF's

CiscoNSP List cisconsp_list at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 20 17:41:52 EDT 2015

Thanks Adam - shutdown int vlan36, but unfortunately the issue still persists...I also did a "clear ip route *"

#sh ip cef xxx.xxx.xxx.222/32 detail
xxx.xxx.xxx.222/32, epoch 0
  local label info: global/20625
  nexthop xxx.xxx.xxx.232 GigabitEthernet0/3

#ping vrf CUSTA 10.2.4.1
Type escape sequence to abort.
Sending 5, 100-byte ICMP Echos to 10.2.4.1, timeout is 2 seconds:
Success rate is 0 percent (0/5)

If it was due to this bug, wouldnt it impact on "all/most?" traffic...i.e. the box can get to all our other PE's in VRF+Global....it's only VRF traffic to this one PE that appears to fail...Global(as mentioned) to this PE works fine?

Cheers.