[c-nsp] EEM Execution Time

Adam Vitkovsky Adam.Vitkovsky at gamma.co.uk
Thu Apr 23 10:17:51 EDT 2015

> Lukas Tribus
> Sent: 22 April 2015 11:00
> Are you kidding me? RTFM! It takes 3 to 5 seconds to find the response
> to your question in google.
>
> Stop abusing this list because of your laziness.

> Gert Doering
> Sent: 22 April 2015 21:46
> Your mails are painful on so many levels, that it *does* bother people here.

Hold your horses folks, since when do we have this IETF/NANOG temper around here : ) ?
Some of us are passionate about what we do some of us... well not so much.
But my personal opinion is that mails in here are not work tasks so if you don't find a particular topic worth your time you might as well leave it unanswered right?
Though this kind of temper might discourage other folks to post questions which is not vital for the list.

adam