[c-nsp] Slightly off-topic - Network Monitoring software

CiscoNSP List cisconsp_list at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 24 00:00:36 EDT 2015

Hi Everyone,

Slightly off-topic, but we currently use Solarwinds - It works, is functional, but some parts of it (Alerting for example), I find a bit cumbersome.

Ive had a look at some alternatives, and came across Opmantek....had a look at a demo, and first impressions were positive...looks good, Interface appears intuitive+fairly easy to modify....just wondering if anyone is using it in production, and how they find it?

Cheers.