[c-nsp] Cisco Router 2821 is having issue & getting error

Mikael Abrahamsson swmike at swm.pp.se
Fri Apr 24 00:50:43 EDT 2015

On Thu, 23 Apr 2015, Ahsan Rasheed wrote:

> Hi Guys,
>
> I am having issue in my lab router Cisco 2821. This router is booting on
> rommon mode all the time. I checked flash of this router in another working
> router. So flash is working fine in another router. I tried to use another

Was this "working router" also an 2800? What size of CF card are you
trying to use? Is it larger than 256MB?

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/routers/access/2800/hardware/installation/guide/hw/01_hw.html

External CompactFlash memory cards of the following optional sizes:

•64 MB (default)

•128 MB

•256 MB

Mikael Abrahamsson    email: swmike at swm.pp.se